Monday, October 20, 2014

Doctor Who: Seasons 5

"So. All of time and space. Everything that ever happened or ever will. Where do you want to start?" - The Doctor

"Hello. I'm the Doctor. Basically: run." - The Doctor


Dalek: "You will be exterminated!"
River: "Not yet. Your systems are still restoring which means your shield density is compromised. One alpha meson burst through your eyestalk would kill you stone dead."
Dalek: "Records indicate you will show mercy. You are an associate of the Doctor's."
River: "I'm River Song. Check your records again."
Dalek: "Mercy."
River: "Say it again."
River: "One more time."

"The universe is big, and it's vast and complicated and ridiculous, and sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles, and that's a theory. Nine hundred years, never seen one yet. But this would do me." - The Doctor

"My boys. My Poncho Boys. If we're going to die, let's die looking like a Peruvian folk band." - Amy

The Doctor: "You know when grown-ups tell you everything's gonna be fine and you think they're probably lying to make you feel better."
Amelia: "Yes."
The Doctor: "Everything's gonna be fine."

Amy: "You told me you had a time machine."
The Doctor: "And you believed me."
Amy: "Then I grew up."
The Doctor: "Oh, god. You never want to do that."

The Doctor: "All of Creation has just been wiped from the sky. Do you now know how many lives now never happened? All the people who never lived. Your girlfriend isn't more important than the whole Universe."
Rory: "She is to me!"
The Doctor: "Welcome back, Rory Williams! Sorry. Had to be sure. Hell of a gun arm you're packing on you there. Right, we need to get her downstairs. And take that look off your plastic face. You're getting married in the morning."

The Doctor: "So your aunt. Where's she?"
Amelia: "She's out."
The Doctor: "And she left you all alone?"
Amelia: "I'm not scared."
The Doctor: "'Course you're not! You're not afraid of anything. Box falls out of the sky, man falls out of the box, man eats fish custard. And look at you, just sitting there. So you know what I think."
Amelia: "What?"
The Doctor: "Must be a hell of a scary crack in your wall."

"It's funny. I thought if you could hear me I could hang on somehow. Silly me. Silly old Doctor. When you wake up you'll have a mom and dad. And you won't even remember me. Well. You'll remember me a little. I'll be a story in your head. That's okay. We're all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? 'Cause it was, you know. It was the best. The daft old man who stole a magic box and ran away. Did I ever tell you that I stole it? Well I borrowed it. I was always going to take it back. Oh that box. Amy, you'll dream about that box. It'll never leave you. Big and little at the same time. Brand new and ancient and the bluest blue ever. And the times we had, eh? Woulda had. Never... had. In your dreams they'll still be there. The Doctor and Amy Pond. And the days that never came. The cracks are closing. But they can't close properly 'til I'm on the other side. I don't belong here anymore. I think I'll skip the rest of the rewind. I hate repeats. Live well. Love Rory. Bye bye, Pond." - The Doctor


The Doctor: "Give me five minutes. I'll be right back."
Amelia: "People always say that."
The Doctor: "Am I people? Do I even look like people. Trust me. I'm the Doctor."

"Why does no one ever listen to me? Do I just have a face that nobody listens to?! ...Again." - The Doctor

Amy: "Will that door hold it?" 
The Doctor: "Oh yeah! Yeah, 'course. It's an inter-dimensional, multiform from outer space. They're all terrified of wood."

"Dear Santa, Thank you for the dolls and pencils and the fish. It's Easter now, so I hope I didn't wake you. But honest, it is an emergency. There's a crack in my wall. Aunt Sharon says it's just an ordinary crack but I know it's not. Because at night there's voices. So please, please could you send someone to fix it. Or a policeman... or... hears the TARDIS crashing in the backyard. Back in a moment. Looks out the window. Thank you Santa." - Amelia

The Doctor: "Her and me, we're safe. Wanna know why? She sent for back up."
Amy: "I didn't send for back up!"
The Doctor: "I know. That was a clever lie to save our lives. Okay! Yeah, no back up! And that's why we're safe. Alone we're not a threat to you. If we had back up, then you'd have to kill us."
Atraxi overhead: "Attention Prisoner Zero: The human residence is surrounded. Attention Prisoner Zero—"
Amy: "What's that?"
The Doctor: "Well that would be back up. Okay, one more time. We do have back up. And that's definitely why we're safe.... "
Atraxi overhead: "Prisoner Zero will vacate the human residence or the human residence will be incinerated."
The Doctor: "Well safe apart from, you know, incineration."

The Doctor: "This matters! This is important! Why did you say six months?"
Amy: "Why did you say five minutes!?"
The Doctor: "You're Amelia!"
Amy: "You're late."
The Doctor: "Amelia Pond. You're the little girl."
Amy: "I'm Amelia. And you're late."
The Doctor: "What happened?"
Amy: "Twelve years."
The Doctor: "You hit me with a cricket bat."
Amy: "Twelve years."
The Doctor: "A cricket bat."
Amy: "Twelve years and four psychiatrists!"
The Doctor: "Four?"
Amy: "I kept biting them."
The Doctor: "Why?"
Amy: "They said you weren't real."

The Doctor: "You were a little girl five minutes ago!"
Amy: "You're worse than my aunt."
The Doctor: "I'm the Doctor. I'm worse than everybody's aunt. And that is not how I'm introducing myself."


"And the final score is no TARDIS, no screwdriver, two minutes to spare. Who da man?! I'm never saying that again. Fine." - The Doctor

The Doctor: "Oy! I didn't say you could go. Article 57 of the Shadow Proclamation. This is a fully-established level five planet. And you were going to burn it. What? Did you think no one was watching. You lot. Back here. Now. Okay. Now I've done it."
Rory: "Did he just bring them back? Did he just save the world from aliens and then bring all the aliens back again?"

Amy: "It's you. You came back."
The Doctor: "'Course I came back. I always come back. Something wrong with that?"
Amy: "You kept the clothes."
The Doctor: "Well I just saved the world. The whole planet for about the millionth time. No charge. Yeah, shoot me. I kept the clothes."
Amy: "Including the bow tie."
The Doctor: "Yeah, it's cool. Bow ties are cool."

Amy: "All that stuff that happened—the hospital, the spaceships, Prisoner Zero—"
The Doctor: "Oh, don't worry. That's just the beginning. There's loads more."
Amy: "Yeah but those things. Those amazing things—all that stuff... That was two years ago!"
The Doctor: "Ooo! ... Oops. So that's—"
Amy: "Fourteen years!"
The Doctor: "Fourteen years since fish custard. Amy Pond, the Girl Who Waited. You've waited long enough."

Amy: "I started to think you were just, like, a mad man with a box."
The Doctor: "Amy Pond, there's something you better understand about me 'cause it's important. And one day your life may depend on it. I am definitely a mad man with a box."

Amy: "I'm in the future. Like hundreds of years in the future. I've been dead for centuries."
The Doctor: "Oh... lovely. You're a cheery one. Never mind dead. Look at this place. Isn't it wrong?"

Amy: "One little girl crying. So?"

The Doctor: "Crying silently. I mean children cry because they want attention. 'Cause they're hurt or afraid. When they cry silently it's 'cause they just can't stop. Any parent knows that."

Amy: 'What are you going to do?"
The Doctor: "What I always do. Stay out of trouble. Badly."

The Doctor: "Well the difference being the computer doesn't accept me as human."
 Amy: "Why not? You look human."
The Doctor: "No. You look Time Lord. We came first."
Amy: "So there are other Time Lords, yeah?"
The Doctor: "No. There were but they're all— just me now. Long story. It was a bad day. Bad stuff happened. And you know what, I'd love to forget it all, every last bit of it. But I don't. Not ever. 'Cause this is what I do. Every time. Every day. Every second. This. Hold tight. We're bringing down the government."

"The Doctor. Old drinking buddy of Henry Twelve. Tea and scones with Liz Two. Vicky was a bit on the fence about you, wasn't she? Knighted and exiled you on the same day. And so much for the Virgin Queen, you bad, bad boy!" - Liz Ten

Amy: "I voted for this. Why would I do that?"
The Doctor: "'Cause you knew if we stayed here I'd be faced with an impossible choice. Humanity or the alien. You took it upon yourself to save me from that. And that was wrong, You don't ever decide what I need to know."
"Nobody talk to me. Nobody human has anything to say to me today!" - The Doctor

Amy: "Have you ever run away from something because you were scared. Or not ready. Or just... just because you could?"
The Doctor: "Once. A long time ago."
Amy: "What happened?"
The Doctor: "Hello."

"You are everything I despise. The worst sin in all creation. I've defeated you time and time again. I've defeated you. I sent you back into the Void. I've saved the whole of reality from you. I am the Doctor and you are the Daleks!" - The Doctor

Blue Dalek: "Scan reveals nothing! TARDIS self-destruct device non-existent!"
The Doctor: "All right, it's a Jammie Dodger. But I was promised tea!"

"I look at a star and it’s just a big ball of burning gas and I know how it began and I know how it ends and I was probably there both times. After a while, everything is just stuff! That’s the problem. You make all of space and time your backyard and what do you have? A backyard. But
you, you can see it. And when you see it, I see it." - The Doctor
Amy: "What are you doing?"
The Doctor: "Leaving. She's got where she wants to go, let's go where we want to go."
Amy: "Are you basically running away?"
The Doctor: "Yep."
Amy: "Why?"
The Doctor: "'Cause she's the future. My future."
Amy: "And you run away from that?"
The Doctor: "I can run away from anything I like. Time is not the boss of me."

The Doctor: "I'm nobody's taxi service! I'm not going to be there to catch you every time you feel like jumping out of a spaceship."
River: "And you are so wrong."

"A Weeping Angel, Amy, is the deadliest, most powerful, most malevolent lifeform evolution has ever produced, and right now one of them is trapped inside that wreckage. And I'm supposed to climb in after it with a screwdriver and a torch, and assuming I survive the radiation long enough, assuming the whole ship doesn't just explode in my face, do something incredibly clever which I haven't actually thought of yet. That's my day, that's what I'm up to. Any questions?" - The Doctor

Octavian: "A stone angel on the loose amongst stone statues. Lot harder than I prayed for." 
River: "A needle in a haystack."
The Doctor: "A needle that looks like hay. A hay-like needle of death. A hay-like needle of death in a haystack of, ah, statues. No, yours is fine."

Angel Bob: "Sorry, can I ask again? You mentioned a mistake we've made."
The Doctor: "A big big mistake. Really huge. Didn't anyone ever tell you? There's one thing you never put in a trap—if you're smart, if you value your continued existence, if you have any plans about seeing tomorrow—there's one thing you never ever put in a trap."
Angel Bob: "And what would that be, sir?"
The Doctor: "Me."

Amy: "Okay, so we've basically run up the inside of a chimney, yeah? So what if the gravity fails?"
The Doctor: "I've thought about that."
Amy: "And?"
The Doctor: "And we'll all plunge to our deaths. See? I've thought about it."

The Doctor: "Well, we've got comfy chairs, did I mention?"
Angel Bob: "We have no need of comfy chairs."
The Doctor: "I made him say "comfy chairs."

Angel Bob: "Hello, Doctor? Angel Bob here, sir."
The Doctor: "Ah, there you are, Angel Bob. How's life? Sorry, bad subject."

Amy: "So what's wrong with me?"
River: "Nothing, you're fine."
The Doctor: "Everything, you're dying."
River: "Doctor!"
The Doctor: "Yes, you're right. If we lie to her, she'll get all better!"

The Doctor: "Amy. You need to start trusting me. It's never been more important."
Amy: "But you don't always tell me the truth."
The Doctor: "If I always told you the truth I wouldn't need you to trust me."

River: "You'll see me again quite soon. When the Pandorica opens."
The Doctor: "The Pandorica? Ha. That's a fairytale."
River: "Haha, Doctor, aren't we all? I'll see you there."
The Doctor: "I'll look forward to it."
River: "I remember it well."

"Rory! That's a relief. Thought I'd burst out of the wrong cake. Again. That reminds me, there's a girl standing outside in a bikini. Could somebody let her in and give her a jumper? Lucy. Lovely girl. Diabetic." - The Doctor

"Now then. Rory. We need to talk about your fiancée. She tried to kiss me. Tell you what though, you're a lucky man. She's a great kisser. [silence] Funny how you can say something in your head and it sounds fine." - The Doctor

"You know what's dangerous about you? It's not that you make people take risks, it's that you make them want to impress you. You make it so they don't want to let you down. You have no idea how dangerous you make people to themselves when you're around." - Rory

The Doctor: "You've swallowed a planet."
Amy: "I'm pregnant."
The Doctor: "You're huge."
Amy: "Yeah, I'm pregnant."
The Doctor: "Look at you! When world's collide."
Amy: "Doctor, I'm pregnant."
The Doctor: "Oh, look at you both! Five years later and you haven't changed a bit. Apart from age and... size."
Amy: "Oh it's good to see you Doctor."
The Doctor: "Are you pregnant?"

Amy: "Shall I run and get the manual?"
The Doctor: "I threw it in a supernova."
Amy: "You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?"
The Doctor: "Because I disagreed with it!"

"There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go and poke it with a stick." - The Doctor

The Doctor: "Look around you. Examine everything. Look for all the details that don't ring true."
Rory: "Okay, well we're in a spaceship that's bigger on the inside than the outside."
Amy: "With a bowtie-wearing idiot."
Rory: "So maybe "what rings true" isn't so simple."
The Doctor: "Valid point."

"Loves a redhead, our naughty Doctor. Has he told you about Elizabeth I? Well, she thought she was the first." - Dream Lord
The Doctor: "Drop it! Drop all that. I know who you are."
Dream Lord: "Of course you don't."
The Doctor: "Of course I do. I've no idea how you can be here, but there's only one person in the Universe that hates me as much as you do."

Amy: "Save him. You save everyone. You always do. That's what you do."
The Doctor: "Not always. I'm sorry."
Amy: "Then what is the point of you?"
Rory: "So that was the Dream Lord then. Those little specks."
The Doctor: "No. No. No! Sorry, wasn't it obvious? The Dream Lord was me. Psychic pollen. It's a mind parasite. It feeds on everything dark in you. Gives it a voice, turns it against you. I'm nine-hundred-and-seven. Had a lot to go on."
Amy: "But why didn't it feed on us, too?"
The Doctor: "The darkness in you pair, it would have starved to death in an instant. I choose my friends with great care. Otherwise I'm stuck here with my own company and you know how that works now."
Amy: "But those things he said about you. You don't think any of that's true?"

"Humans, you're so nostalgic." - The Doctor

Amy: "That is breaking and entering!"
The Doctor: "What did I break? Sonic-ing and entering, totally different."

Alaya: "I'm the last of my species."
The Doctor: "No, you're really not. Because I'm the last of my species and I know how it sits in a heart. So don't insult me!" 

The Doctor: "There are fixed points through time where things must always stay the way they are. This is not one of them. This is an opportunity. A temporal tipping point. Whatever happens today will change future events. Create its own time line, its own reality. The future pivots around you, here, now. So do good. For humanity, and for Earth."
Amy: "Right. No pressure there, then."

Vincent van Gogh: "It seems to me there's so much more to the world then the average eye is allowed to see. I believe, if you look hard, there are more wonders in this universe then you could ever have dreamed of."
The Doctor: "You don't have to tell me."
Amy: "You do have a plan, don't you?"
The Doctor: "No, I have a thing. It's like a plan, but with more greatness."

The Doctor: "Vincent, can I help?"
Van Gogh: "It's so clear you cannot help. And when you leave—and everyone always leaves—I will be left once more with an empty heart and no hope."
The Doctor: "My experience is that there is, you know, surprisingly always hope."

Vincent Van Gogh: "Hold my hand, Doctor. Try to see what I see. We're so lucky we're still alive to see this beautiful world. Look at the sky. It's not dark and black, without character. The black is in fact deep blue. And over there, lighter blue. And blue and through the blueness and the blackness, the wind swirling through the air. And then shining, burning, bursting through through the stars. And you see how they throw their light. Everywhere we look, complex magic of nature blazes before our eyes."
The Doctor: "I've seen many things, my friend, but you're right. Nothing... quite as wonderful as the things you see."

"He transformed the pain of his tormented life into ecstatic beauty. Pain is easy to portray, but to use your passion and pain to portray the ecstasy and joy and magnificence of our world, no one had ever done it before. Perhaps no one ever will again." - Mr. Black

"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things.The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice-versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant. And we definitely added to his pile of good things." - The Doctor

Craig: "Has anyone ever told you that you're a bit weird?"
The Doctor: "They never really stop."

The Doctor: "Now all I've got to do is pass as an ordinary human being. Simple. What could possibly go wrong."
Amy: "Have you seen you?"
The Doctor: "So you're just going to be snide. No helpful hints."
Amy: "Hm. Well, here's one. "Bow tie: get rid"."

Sean: "You are so on the team! Next week, we've got The Crown and Anchor. We're gonna annihilate them!"
The Doctor: "Annihilate? No, no violence, do you understand me, not while I'm arou
nd? Not today, not ever. I'm the Doctor, the Oncoming Storm... and you basically meant beat them in a football match, didn't you?"
Sean: "Yeah."

"Hello, I'm Captain Troy Handsome of International Rescue, please state the nature of your emergency." - The Doctor

The Doctor: "There was a goblin, or a trickster. Or a warrior. A nameless, terrible thing soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it or... reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world."
Amy: "How did it end up in there?"
The Doctor: "You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it."
River: "I hate good wizards in fairy tales. They always turn out to be him."

Amy: "Pandora's Box. With all the worst things in the world in it. That was my favorite book when I was a kid. What's wrong?"
The Doctor: "Your favorite school topic, your favorite story. Never ignore a coincidence. Unless you're busy. In which case always ignore a coincidence."

"People fall out of the world sometimes but they always leave traces. Little things we can't quite account for. Faces in photographs. Luggage. Half-eaten meals. Rings. Nothing is ever forgotten, not completely. And if something can be remembered it can come back." - The Doctor


The Doctor: "Oh! Missing something obvious, Rory. Something big. Something right slap in front of me. I can feel it."
Rory: "Yeah. I think you probably are."
The Doctor: "I'll get it in a minute."

The Doctor: "Hello again."
Rory: "Hello."
The Doctor: "How've you been?"
Rory: "Good, yeah. Good. I mean, Roman."
The Doctor: "Rory, I'm not trying to be rude. But you died."
Rory: "Yeah. I know. I was there."

"Hello Stonehenge! Who takes the Pandorica takes the Universe. But bad news everyone. 'Cause guess who! Hah! Listen, you lot, you're all whizzing about. It's really very distracting. Could you all just stay still a minute because I. AM. TALKING! Now, the question of the hour is, who's got the Pandorica? Answer: I do. Next question: Who's coming to take it from me? Come on! Look at me! No plan, no back-up, no weapons worth a damn, oh, and something else. I don't have anything to lose. So if you're sitting up there in your silly little spaceship with all your silly little guns and you've got any plans on taking the Pandorica tonight, just remember who's standing in your way! Remember! Every black day I ever stopped you! And then! And then! Do the smart thing! Let somebody else try first." - The Doctor


Rory: "Listen to me, you have to run. You have to get as far away from here as you can. I'm a thing, I'll kill you. Just go! Please, no, I don't want to go. I’m Rory! I’m... I’m"
Amy: "Williams. Rory Williams from Leadworth. My boyfriend. How could I ever forget you?"
Rory: "You've got to run. I can't hold on. I'm going!"
Amy: "You are Rory Williams and you aren't going anywhere ever again."

"Sophie. Now then. Six billion, four hundred thousand and twenty-six people in the world. That's the number to beat." - The Doctor

Rory: "So the Universe ended. You missed that. 102 A.D. I suppose this means you and I never get born at all. Twice in my case. You would have laughed at that. Please laugh. The Doctor said the Universe was huge and ridiculous and sometimes there were miracles. I could do with a ridiculous miracle about now." [The Doctor suddenly appears in a fez holding a mop].
The Doctor: "Rory! Listen, she's not dead. Well, she is dead but it's not the end of the world. Well it is the end of the world. Actually it's the end of the Universe. Oh no. Hold on. {pops back} You need to get me out of the Pandorica." 
Rory: "But you're not in the Pandorica."
The Doctor: "Yes I am. Well I'm not now but I was back then. Well. Back now from your point of view. Which is back then from my point of view. Time travel, you can't keep it straight in your head. It's easy to open from the outside. Just point and press. Now go. [He disappears... and reappears.] Oh, and when you're done leave my screwdriver in her top pocket. Good luck."

"According to legend, wherever the Pandorica was taken, throughout its long history, the Centurion would be there guarding it. He appears as an iconic image in the artwork of many cultures. And there are several documented accounts of his appearances. And his warnings to the many who attempted to open the box before its time. His last recorded appearance was during the London Blitz in 1941. The warehouse where the Pandorica was stored was destroyed by incendiary bombs. But the box itself was found the next morning a safe distance from the blaze. There are eyewitness accounts from the night of the fire of a figure in Roman dress carrying the box from the flames. Since then, there have been no sightings of the Lone Centurion. And many have speculated that if he ever existed, he perished in the fires of that night, performing one last act of devotion to the box he had pledged to protect for nearly two thousand years." - Narrator


The Doctor: "Come along, Ponds."
Amy: "What are we doing?"
The Doctor: "Well we are running into a dead end where I'm going to have a brilliant plan that basically involves not being in one."

River: "Amy! And the plastic Centurion?"
The Doctor: "It's okay. He's on our side."
River: "Really?"
The Doctor: "Yep."
River: "I dated a Nestene duplicate once. Swappable head. Did keep things fresh. Right then! I have questions. But number one is this: What in the name of sanity have you got on your head?"
The Doctor: "It's a fez. I wear a fez now. Fezzes are cool. "

The Doctor: "Amy Pond. The Girl Who Waited. All night in your garden. Was it worth it?"
Amy: "Shut up. Of course it was."
The Doctor: "You asked me why I was taking you with me and I said, "no reason." I was lying."
Amy: It's not important."
The Doctor: "Yeah, it's the most important thing left in the Universe. It's why I'm doing this. Amy, your house is too big. That big, empty house, just you."
Amy: "And Aunt Sharon."
The Doctor: "Where were your mom and dad? Where was everybody who lived in that big house?"
Amy: "I lost my mom and dad."
The Doctor: "How? What happened to them? Where did they go?"
Amy: "I— I don't..."
The Doctor: "It's okay, it's okay. Don't panic. It's not your fault."
Amy: "I don't even remember."
The Doctor: "There's a crack in time in the wall of your bedroom. And it's been eating away at your life for a long time now. Amy Pond. All alone. The Girl Who Didn't Make Sense. How could I resist?"
Amy: "I'm not going to just forget."
The Doctor: "Nothing is ever forgotten. Not really. But you have to try."

The Doctor: "Try to remember your family and they'll be there."
Amy: "How can I remember them if they never existed?"
The Doctor: "Because you're special. That crack in your wall, all that time. The Universe pouring into your head. You brought Rory back. You can bring them back too. You just remember and they'll be there."
Amy: "You won't."
The Doctor: "You'll have your family back. You won't need your imaginary friend anymore. Amy Pond. Crying over me, eh? Guess what."
Amy: "What?"
The Doctor: "Gotcha."

The Doctor: "That's disgusting. What is that?"
Amelia: "An apple."
The Doctor: "Apple's rubbish. I hate apples."
Amelia: "You said you liked them."
The Doctor: "No no no. I like yogurt. Yogurt's my favorite. Gimme yogurt."
The Doctor: I hate yogurt. It's just stuff with bits in."
Amelia: "You said it was your favorite."
The Doctor: "New mouth, new rules!"

"Oh. Okay. I escaped then. Brilliant. Love it when I do that. Legs. Yes. Bow-tie. Cool. [feels for his hat] I can buy a fez." - The Doctor

Tony Mack: "You're not making any sense, man."
The Doctor: "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up."

The Doctor: "Are you married, River?"
River: "Are you asking?"
The Doctor: "Yes."
River: "Yes."
The Doctor: "No. Hang on. Did you think I was asking you to marry me or asking if you were married?"
River: "Yes."
The Doctor: "No, but was that yes or yes?"
River: "Yes."
The Doctor: "River. Who are you?"
River: "You're going to find out very soon now. And I'm sorry. But that's when everything changes."

"When I was a kid I had an imaginary friend. The Raggedy Doctor. My Raggedy Doctor. But he wasn't imaginary. He was real. I remember you. I remember! I brought the others back, I can bring you home too. Raggedy Man, I remember you and you are late for my wedding! I found you. I found you in words like you knew I would. That's why you told me the story. The brand new ancient blue box. Oh clever, very clever. Something old. Something new. Something borrowed. Something blue." - Amy

Rory: "How could he have moved? He was dead. Doctor! Doctor!"
Amy: "But he was dead."
River: "Who told you that?"
Amy: "He did."
River: "Rule one: the Doctor lies." 
Amy: "Where's the Dalek?"
River: "It died."

Amy: "You absolutely, definitely may kiss the bride!"
The Doctor: "Amelia, from now on I shall leave the... kissing duties to the brand new Mr. Pond."
Rory: "No. I'm not Mr. Pond. That's not how it works."
The Doctor: "Yeah, it is."
Rory: "Yeah, it is."

"Two thousand years. The Boy Who Waited. Good on you, mate." - The Doctor

Atraxi: "You are not of this world."
The Doctor: "No, but I've put a lot of work into it."

The Doctor: "Space and time isn't safe yet. The TARDIS exploded for a reason. Something drew the TARDIS to this particular date and blew it up. Why? And why now? The Silence—whatever it is—is still out there. And I have to— Excuse me a moment. Hello? Oh, hello! I'm sorry this is a very bad line. No no no. But that's not possible. She was sealed into the Seventh Obelisk. I was at the Prayer Meeting. Well no, I get that it's important. An Egyptian goddess loose on the Orient Express. In space. Give us a mo'. Sorry. Something's come up. This will have to be goodbye."
Amy: "Yeah. I think it's goodbye. Do you think it's goodbye?"
Rory: "Definitely goodbye. "
Amy yelling out the door: "Goodbye!"

"Don't worry about a thing, Your Majesty. We're on our way." - The Doctor

No comments:

Post a Comment