Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Original Star Wars

"May the force be with you." - General Dodonna 

"Never tell me the odds." - Han Solo


"Do or do not... there is no try." -- Yoda

“R2-D2, you know better than to trust a strange computer!” - C-3PO

Han Solo: "Uh, everything's under control. Situation normal."
Voice: "What happened?"
Han Solo: "Uh, we had a slight weapons malfunction, but uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?"
Voice: "We're sending a squad up."
Han Solo: "Uh, uh... negative, negative. We had a reactor leak here now. Give us a few minutes to lock it down. Large leak, very dangerous."
Voice: "Who is this? What's your operating number?"
Han Solo: "Uh..."
[Han shoots the intercom]


"Aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?" - Leia


"Boring conversation anyway. LUKE, WE'RE GONNA HAVE COMPANY!" - Han Solo

"Use the Force, Luke." - Obi-Wan

"Twilight is upon me, and soon night must fall. That is the way of things." -- Yoda

Stormtrooper: "Let me see your identification."
Ben Obi-Wan Kenobi: "You don't need to see his identification."
Stormtrooper: "We don't need to see his identification."
Ben Obi-Wan Kenobi: "These aren't the droids you're looking for."
Stormtrooper: "These aren't the droids we're looking for."
Ben Obi-Wan Kenobi: "He can go about his business."
Stormtrooper: "You can go about your business."
Ben Obi-Wan Kenobi: "Move along."
Stormtrooper: "Move along... move along."

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." - Han Solo

"Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?" - Obi-Wan

"The Force is strong with this one." - Darth Vader

C-3PO: "Just you reconsider playing that message for him!"
[R2 beeps a question]
C-3PO: "No, I don't think he likes you at all."
[R2 beeps again]
C-3PO: "No, I don't like you either."

“How you get so big eating food of this kind?” - Yoda

Han: "How we doing?"
Luke: "Same as always…"
Han: "That bad, huh?"

“Who’s scruffy looking?” - Han 

"Mos Eisley spaceport: You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." - Obi-Wan

"Strike me down and I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine." -- Obi- Wan Kenobi

"Wonderful girl. Either I'm going to kill her or I'm beginning to like her." - Han Solo


 "If there's a bright center to the universe, you're on the planet that it's farthest from." - Luke

"I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened." - Obi-Wan

Luke Skywalker: "She's rich."
Han Solo: [interested] Rich?"
Luke Skywalker: Rich, powerful. Listen, if you were to rescue her, the reward would be..."
Han Solo: What?"
Luke Skywalker: Well, more wealth than you can imagine!"
Han Solo: I don't know, I can imagine quite a bit."

Princess Leia Organa: "General Kenobi. Years ago you served my father in the Clone Wars. Now he begs you to help him in his struggle against the Empire. I regret that I am unable to convey my father's request to you in person, but my ship has fallen under attack, and I'm afraid my mission to bring you to Alderaan has failed. I have placed information vital to the survival of the Rebellion into the memory systems of this R2 unit. My father will know how to retrieve it. You must see this droid safely delivered to him on Alderaan. This is our most desperate hour. Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi. You're my only hope."
[pause]
Ben Obi-Wan Kenobi: "You must learn the ways of the Force, if you're to come with me to Alderaan."
Luke Skywalker: "Alderaan? I'm not going to Alderaan, I've gotta get home, it's late, I'm in for it as it is!"
Ben Obi-Wan Kenobi: "I need your help, Luke. She needs your help. I'm getting too old for this sort of thing."
Luke Skywalker: "Look, I can't get involved. I've got work to do. It's not that I like the Empire; I hate it, but there's nothing I can do about it right now... It's all such a long way from here."
Ben Obi-Wan Kenobi: "That's your uncle talking."

“Shutting up, sir,” - C-3PO

“This will be a day long remembered. It has seen the end of Kenobi, and will soon see the end of the rebellion.” - Darth Vader

“Don’t call me a mindless philosopher, you overweight glob of grease.” - C-3PO

“I’m Luke Skywalker, I’m here to rescue you.” - Luke 

“Watch your mouth kid, or you’ll find yourself floating home." - Han Solo

“Evacuate in our moment of triumph? I think you overestimate their chances.” - Governor Tarkin

“If this is a consular ship, where is the ambassador? — Commander, tear this ship apart until you’ve found those plans. And bring me the passengers, I want them alive!” - Darth Vader


“Look, good against remotes is one thing, good against the living, that’s something else.” - Han Solo



Dr. Evazan“You just watch yourself. We’re wanted men. I have the death sentence on 12 systems.”

Luke: “I’ll be careful.”
Dr.Evazan : “You’ll be dead!”

"Impossible to see, the future is." -- Yoda

“Into the garbage chute, flyboy!” - Leia


“This is Red 5, I’m going in.” - Luke



Chewbacca: "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrgh!"
C-3PO: "He made a fair move. Screaming about it can't help you."
Han Solo: "Let him have it. It's not wise to upset a Wookiee."
C-3PO: "But sir, nobody worries about upsetting a droid."
Han Solo: "That's 'cause droids don't pull people's arms out of their sockets when they lose. Wookiees are known to do that."
Chewbacca: "Grrf."
C-3PO: "I see your point, sir. I suggest a new strategy, R2: let the Wookiee win."

“These blast points — too accurate for sandpeople. Only imperial stormtroopers are so precise.” - Obi-Wan


“You’ve never heard of the Millennium Falcon? … It’s the ship that made the Kessel run in less than 12 parsecs.” - Han Solo


Darth Vader: “When I left you, I was but the learner, now I am the master.”

Obi-Wan: “Only a master of evil, Darth.”

“I find your lack of faith disturbing.” - Darth Vader


"We're doomed" - C-3PO


"The Force is what gives a Jedi his power. It's an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us and penetrates us. It binds the galaxy together." - Obi-Wan



Han Solo: "Look, Your Worshipfulness, let's get one thing straight. I take orders from just one person: me."
Princess Leia Organa: "It's a wonder you're still alive."
[Pushing past Chewbacca]
Princess Leia Organa: "Will someone get this big walking carpet out of my way?"
Han Solo: "No reward is worth this."

"Already know you that which you need." - Yoda

"I don't know who you are or where you came from, but from now on you'll do as I tell you, okay?" - Leia

Darth Vader: "Your powers are weak, old man."
Ben Obi-Wan Kenobi: "You can't win, Darth. If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."

Princess Leia Organa: "Your friend is quite a mercenary. I wonder if he really cares about anything... or anybody."
Luke Skywalker: "I care."

Luke Skywalker: "You don't believe in the Force, do you?"
Han Solo: "Kid, I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other, and I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen *anything* to make me believe that there's one all-powerful Force controlling everything. 'Cause no mystical energy field controls *my* destiny. It's all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense."

"Get in there, you big furry oaf! I don't care what you smell!" - Han Solo

Princess Leia Organa: "It's not over yet."
Han Solo: "It is for me, sister. Look, I ain't in this for your revolution, and I'm not in it for you, Princess. I expect to be well paid. I'm in it for the money."
Princess Leia Organa: "You needn't worry about your reward. If money is all that you love, then that's what you'll receive."
Princess Leia Organa: "Your friend is quite the mercenary. I wonder if he really cares about anything. Or anybody."
Luke Skywalker: "I care."
[to Han]
Luke Skywalker: "So, what do you think of her, Han?"
Han Solo: "I'm tryin' not to, kid."
Luke Skywalker: "Good."
Han Solo: "Still, she's got a lot of spirit. I don't know, whaddya think? You think a princess and a guy like me..."
Luke Skywalker: "No."

 "I have a very bad feeling about this." - Luke 

 "Wars do not make one great." - Yoda

 "Luminous beings are we. Not this crude matter." - Yoda

 "Your eyes can deceive you, don't trust them." - Obi-Wan Kenobi

"Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny." - Yoda

"Why, you stuck up, half-witted, scruffy-looking Nerf herder." - Princess Leia 

"You will find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view." - Obi-Wan Kenobi

"I can save him. I can turn him back to the good side. I have to try." - Luke

"It's a trap." - Admiral Ackbar

"Your Jedi mind tricks don't work on me, only money." - Watto

"Who's the more foolish, the fool? Or the fool who follows him?" -- Obi- Wan Kenobi

"This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away, to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was, hmm? What he was doing. Hmm. Adventure. Heh. Excitement. Heh. A Jedi craves not these things." - Yoda

No comments:

Post a Comment