Sunday, November 2, 2014

Doctor Who: Season 6

"I am and always will be the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." - The Doctor

"Amy and Rory. The Last Centurion and The Girl Who Waited. However dark it got, I'd turn around an there they'd be. If it's time to go, remember what you're leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me." - The Doctor

"Imagine you were dying. Imagine you were afraid and a long way from home in terrible pain. Just when you thought it couldn't get worse, you looked up and saw the face of the Devil himself. Hello, Dalek." - The Doctor

"You've decided that the universe is better of without you. But the universe doesn't agree." -River Song


Nixon: "Who the are they and... what is that box?"
The Doctor: "It's a police box. Can't you read? I'm your new undercover agent. On loan from Scotland Yard. Code named The Doctor. These are my top operatives. The Legs, The Nose and Mrs. Robinson."
River: "I hate you."
The Doctor: "No you don't."


"Don't you lecture me. Blue Box Man, flying through time and space on whimsy. All I've got, all I've had for thirty-six years is cold hard reality. So, no, I don't have a sonic screwdriver because I'm not off on a romp. Call it what it is. A probe. And I call my life what it is. Hell." - Future Amy

"Please. Now we have to save your parents. Don't run. Now I know you're scared. But never run when you're scared. Rule 7. Please." - The Doctor

Rory: "Doctor, River was brainwashed to kill you, right?"
The Doctor: "Well she did kill me. And then she used her remaining lives to bring me back. As first dates go, I'd say that was mixed signals."
Rory: "But that stuff that they put in her head. Is that gone now. The River that we know in the future. She is in prison for murder."
Amy: "Whose murder?"


“The clocks will tick. Reality will continue. There isn't another way.” -The Doctor

Churchill: "But what was the question? Why did it mean your death?"
The Doctor: "Suppose there was a man who knew a secret. A terrible, dangerous secret that must never be told. How would you erase that secret from the world—destroy it forever—before it can be spoken?"
Churchill: "If I had to, I'd destroy the man."
The Doctor: "And Silence would fall." All those times I heard those words, I never realized it was my silence. My death. The Doctor will fall."



River
: "You're going to have to trust us this time."
The Doctor: "Trust you. Sure. But first of all, Doctor Song, just one thing. Who are you? You're someone from my future—getting that—but who? {silence}. Okay. Why are you in prison? Who did you kill? Hm? {silence} Now I love a bad girl, me. But trust you? Seriously?"
Amy: "Trust me."
The Doctor: "Okay."
Amy: "You have to do this. And you can't ask why."
The Doctor: "Are you being threatened? Is someone making you say that?"
Amy: "No."
The Doctor: "You're lying."
Amy: "I'm not lying." 
The Doctor: "Swear to me. Swear to me on something that matters."

Amy: "Fish fingers and custard."
The Doctor: "My life your hands, Amelia Pond."



“We're his friends. We do what the Doctor's friends always do. As we're told.” -River

“I don't... I really don't know what to do. That's a new feeling.” -The Doctor

The Doctor: "No! He's your dad, you can't just call him "Not Mum."
Craig: "Not mum?"
The Doctor: "That's you. "Also Not Mum". That's me. And everybody else is... "peasants". That's a bit unfortunate."


Emperor Churchill: "Tick tock goes the clock," as the old song says. But they don't, do they? The clocks never tick. "Something has happened to time." That's what you say. What you never stop saying. "All of history is happening at once." But what does that mean? What happened? Explain to me in terms that I can understand. What happened to time?"
The Doctor: "A woman."


Rory: "When and wherever we are is my wife?"
The Doctor: "Rory. I think I found her."
Rory: "What do you mean you found her?"


"We're coming for you, I swear. Whatever happens, however hard, however far, we will find you.” -The Doctor

“However dark it got, I'd turn around and there they'd be. If it's time to go, remember what you're leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.” -The Doctor

"I'm going to need a SWAT team ready to mobilize, street-level maps covering all of Florida, a pot of coffee, twelve jammie dodgers and a fez." - The Doctor

"In 900 years of time and space, I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important" - The Doctor

The Doctor: "Those words. "Run away." I want you to be famous for those exact words. I want people to call you Colonel Runaway. I want children laughing outside your door, 'cause they've found the house of Colonel Runaway. And when people come to you and ask if trying to get to methrough the people I love! {he composes himself}...is in any way a good idea, I want you to tell them your name. Look, I'm angry, that's new. I'm not really sure what's going to happen now."
Madame Kovarian: "The anger of a good man is not a problem. Good men have too many rules."
The Doctor"Good men don't need rules. Today is not the day to find out why I have so many."
Madame Kovarian: "Give the order. Give the order, Colonel Runaway."


"There’s a lot of things you need to get across this universe. Warp drive… wormhole refractors… You know the thing you need most of all? You need a hand to hold." - The Doctor

The Doctor: Who and what are you?
Silence: "The Silence, Doctor. We are the Silence. And Silence will fall!" 


"Everybody knows that everybody dies. But not every day. Not today. Some days are special. Some days are so, so blessed. Some days, nobody dies at all. Now and then, every once in a very long while, every day in a million days, when the wind stands fair and the Doctor comes to call, everybody lives." - River Song

"I am being extremely clever up here and there's no one to stand around looking impressed! What's the point in having you all?" - The Doctor

Colonel Manton: "On this day, in this place, the Doctor will fall. The man who talks, the man who reasons, the man who lies will meet the perfect answer. Some of you have wondered why we have allied ourselves with the Headless Monks. Perhaps you should have wondered why we call them headless. It's time you knew what these guys have sacrificed for faith. As you all know it is a level one heresy, punishable by death, to lower the hood of a Headless Monk. But by the Divine Grant of the Papal Mainframe herself, on this one and only occasion I can show you the truth. Because these guys never can be persuaded. They never can be afraid. And they can never ever be—"
The Doctor: "Surprised!"


"Hello everyone! Guess who? Please, point a gun at me if it helps you relax. You're only human." - The Doctor

The Doctor: "She'll be safe for now. No point in a dead hostage."
Rory: "Can't you save her?"
The Doctor: "I can track that signal back, take us right to her."
Rory: "Then why haven't you?"
The Doctor: "Because then what? I find her and then what do I do? This isn't an alien invasion, they live here. This is their empire. This is kicking the Romans out of Rome."
Rory: "Rome fell."
The Doctor: "I know. I was there."
Rory: "So was I."


“Listen. Whatever happens at least we're together.” - Rory

"Letting it get to you. You know what that’s called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now is all that counts." - The Doctor

Craig: "What are you doing here anyway?"
The Doctor: "Yes, he likes that, Alfie. Though personally he prefers to be called Stormaggedon, Dark Lord of All.
Craig: "Sorry, what?"
The Doctor: "That's what he calls himself."
Craig: "How d'you know that?"
The Doctor: "I speak baby." 
Craig: "Of course you do."


"Sorry. Hello. Doctor not following this. Doctor very lost. You never said I was hot?" - The Doctor

The Doctor: "Oh, this is my friend River. Nice hair, clever, and has her own gun. And unlike me, she really doesn’t mind shooting people. I shouldn’t like that. Kinda do, a bit."
River Song: "Thank you, sweetie."
The Doctor: "I know you’re team players and everything, but she’ll definitely kill the first three of you."
River: "Oh, the first seven, easy."
The Doctor: "Seven, really?"
River: "Oh, eight for you, honey."
The Doctor: "Stop it!"
River: "Make me!"
The Doctor: "Oh, maybe I will!"
Amy Pond: "Is this really important, flirting? ‘Cause I feel like I should be higher on the list right now!"


"Please save me from the monsters." - George

River: "You're dying! And you stopped to change?"
The Doctor: "Oh, you should always waste time when you don't have any. Time is not the boss of you. Rule 408. Amelia Pond. Judgment Death machine. Why am I not surprised? Sonic cane."
River: "Are you serious?"
The Doctor"Never knowingly. Never knowingly be serious. Rule 27. You might want to write these down. Oh! It's a robot. Four hundred and twenty-three life signs inside. A robot worked by tiny people. Love it. But how did you all get in there? Bigger on the inside? No. Basic miniaturization sustained by a compression field. Oo! Watch what you eat. It'll get you every time."


"Or maybe you could just listen a minute. Because all I really want to do is accept your total surrender and then I'll let you go in peace. Yes, you've been interfering in human history for thousands of years. Yes, people have suffered and died. But what's the point in two hearts if you can't be a bit forgiving now and then? Oh. The Silence. You guys take that seriously, don't you? Okay, you got me. I'm lying. I'm not really going to let you go that easily. Nice thought but it's not Christmas. First. You tell me about the girl. Who is she, why is she important? What's she for? Guys. Sorry. But you're way out of time." - The Doctor

The Doctor: "You shot it! You shot my TARDIS! You shot the console!"
Mels: "It's your fault!"
The Doctor: "How is it my fault?"
Mels: "You said guns didn't work in this place. You said we're in a state of temporal grace."
The Doctor: "Oh that was a clever lie, you idiot! Anyone could tell that was a clever lie!"


"As long as there's been something in the corner of your eye, or creaking in your house or breathing under your bed or voices through a wall. They've been running your lives for a very long time now, so keep this straight in your head. We are not fighting an alien invasion. We're leading a revolution. And today the battle begins." - The Doctor

"She can always hear me, Doctor. Always. Wherever she is and she always knows that I am coming for her, do you understand me? Always." - Rory

"My name is Lucy Hayward. And I'm the last one left. It's funny. You don't know what's going to be in your room until you see it. Then you realize it could never have been anything else. The gaps between my worship are getting shorter. This is what happened to the others. It's all so clear now. I'm so happy. Praise him. Praise him." - Lucy Hayward

"When I was your age—about, oo, a thousand years ago—I loved a good bedtime story. The Three Little Sontarans. The Emperor Dalek's New Clothes. Snow White and the Seven Keys to Doomsday, eh? All the classics." - The Doctor

The Doctor: "Hey. Hello."
Lorna: "Doctor." 
The Doctor: "You helped my friends. Thank you."
Lorna: "I met you once. In the Gamma Forest. You don't remember me."
The Doctor: "Hey, of course I remember. I remember everyone. Hey, we ran, you and me. Didn't we run, Lorna?"


The Doctor: "Who was she?"
Madame Vastra: "I don't know, but she was very brave."
The Doctor: "They're always brave. They're always brave."


"Oh, a lot more happens in '69 than anyone remembers. Human beings. I thought I'd never get done saving you." - The Doctor

"Tip for you all: never shoot a girl while she's regenerating." -River

The Doctor: "Time Lord emergency messaging system. In an emergency we wrap up our thoughts in psychic containers and send them through time and space. Anyway. There's a living Time Lord still out there! And it's one of the good ones."
Rory: "You said there weren't any other Time Lords left."
The Doctor: "There aren't! No Time Lords left anywhere in the Universe. But the Universe isn't where we're going. {he tosses it to Amy} See that snake. The mark of The Corsair. Fantastic bloke. He had that snake as a tattoo in every regeneration. Didn't feel like himself unless he had that tattoo. Or herself a couple of times. Oo hoo! She was a bad girl!"


Madame Kovarian: "The child then, what do you think?"
The Doctor: "What is she?"
Madame Kovarian: "Hope. Hope in this endless, bitter war."
The Doctor: "War. Against who?"
Madame Kovarian: "Against you, Doctor."

“All these fears and phobias, wandering about. Most of them completely unconnected to us.” -The Doctor

"You read all the books and they tell you you'll know what to do if you follow your instincts. I have no instincts.” -Craig

“You know when I was little like you I dreamt of the stars. Yeah. I think it's fair to say, in the language of your age, that I lived my dream. I owned the stage. Gave it a hundred and ten percent.” -The Doctor

The Doctor"Time isn't a straight line. It's all... bumpy-wumpy. There's loads of boring stuff. Like Sundays and Tuesdays and Thursday afternoons. But now and then there are Saturdays. Big temporal tipping points when anything's possible. The TARDIS can't resist them. Like a moth to a flame. She loves a party, so I give her 1969 and NASA 'cause that's space in the 60s. And Canton Everett Delaware the Third. And this is where she's pointing."
Amy: "Washington D.C. April the 8th, 1969. So why haven't we landed?"
The Doctor: "Cause that's not where we're going."
Rory: "Where are we going?"
The Doctor: "Home. Well you two are. Off you pop and make babies. And you, Doctor Song, back to prison. And me, I'm late for a bi-plane lesson in 1911. Or it could be knitting. Knitting or bi-planes, one or the other. What? A mysterious summons? You think I'm just going to go? Who sent those messages? I know you know. I can see it in your faces. Don't play games with me. Don't ever, ever think you're capable of that."


“I think they're happy to be alive. Better than the alternative.” -The Doctor

The Doctor: "I need to know about the Silence."
Maldovar: "Oh. They're a religious order of great power and discretion. The sentinels of history, as they like to call themselves."
The Doctor: "And they want me dead?"
Maldovar: "No, not really. They just don't want you to remain alive."
The Doctor: That's okay then. I was a bit worried for a minute there." 
Maldovar: "You're a man with a long and dangerous past. But your future is infinitely more terrifying. The Silence believe it must be averted."
The Doctor: "You know, you could have told me this last time we met."
Maldovar: "It was a busy day and I got beheaded!"
The Doctor: "What's so dangerous about my future?"
Maldovar: "On the Fields of Trenzalore, on the Fall of the Eleventh, when no living creature can speak falsely or fail to answer, a question will be asked. A question that must never ever be answered."
The Doctor: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."
Maldovar: "Silence must fall" would be a better translation. The Silence are determined that 
the questions will never be answered, that the Doctor will never reach Trenzalore."
The Doctor: "I don't understand, what's it got to do with me?"
Maldovar: "The first question—the oldest question in the universe hidden in plain sight. would you like to know what it is?"

The Doctor: "Yes."
Maldovar: "Are you sure? Very very sure?"
The Doctor: "Of course." 
Maldovar: "Then I shall tell you. But on your own head be it."


"So what have we got. People being snatched from their lives and dropped into an endless shifting maze that looks like a 1980s hotel with bad dreams in the bedrooms. Well apart from anything else that's just rude." - The Doctor

The Doctor: "Mr. President. That child just told you every you need to know, but you weren't listening. Never mind, though, 'cause the answer's yes. I'll take the case. Fellas, the guns? Really? I just walked into the highest security office in the United States, parked a big blue box on the rug. You think you can just shoot me?"
River: "They're Americans!"
The Doctor: "Don't shoot! Definitely no shooting."
Rory: "Don't shoot us either! Very much not in need of getting shot."


The Doctor: "Hi honey, I'm home."
River: "And what sort of time do you call this?"
Madame Kovarian: "The death of time. The end of time. The end of us all. Oh, why couldn't you just die?
The Doctor: Did my best, dear. I showed up. You just can't get good psychopaths these days. Love what you've done with the pyramids! How did you score all this?"

River: "Hallucinogenic lipstick. Works wonders on President Kennedy. And Cleopatra was a real pushover."
The Doctor: "I always thought so."
River: "She mentioned you."
The Doctor: "And what did she say?"
River: "Put down that gun."

The Doctor: "And did you?"
River: "Eventually."
Madame Kovarian: "Oh they're flirting. Do I have to watch this?
River: "It was such a big mistake, wasn't it, Madame Kovarian? Take a child, raise her into a perfect psychopath, introduce her to the Doctor. Who else was I going to fall in love with?
The Doctor: "That's not funny, River. Reality is fatally compromised. Tell me you understand that.
River: "Dinner?"



"Okay, since I don't know what I'm getting into this time, for once I'm being discreet. Putting the engines on silent." - The Doctor

Amy: "Why are you older? If time isn't really passing then how can you be aging?"The Doctor: "Time is still passing for me. Every explosion has an epicenter. I'm it. I'm what's wrong.
Amy: What's wrong with you?"
The Doctor: "I'm still alive."


The Doctor"Through crimson stars and silent stars and tumbling nebulas like oceans set on fire. Through empires of glass and civilizations of pure thought. And a whole terrible wonderful universe of impossibilities. You see these eyes, they're old eyes. And one thing I can tell you, Alex: monsters are real."
Alex: "You're not from Social Services are you?"


The Doctor: "Hello again. The Teselecta time-traveling, space changing robot powered by miniaturized people. Never get bored of that. Long time since Berlin."
Carter: "Doctor, what have you done to our systems?"
The Doctor: "They'll be fine if you behave. Now, this unit can disguise itself as anyone in the universe. So if you're posing as Vandaleur you're investigating the Silence. Tell me about them."
Carter: "Tell you what?"
The Doctor: "One thing. Just one. Their weakest link."


The Doctor: "You all need to stay back. Whatever happens now you do not interfere. Clear?"
Rory: "That's an astronaut. That's an Apollo astronaut in a lake."


Amy: "So what's been happening then? 'Cause you've been up to something."
The Doctor"I've been running. Faster than I've ever run. And I've been running my whole life. Now it's time for me to stop. And tonight I'm going to need you all with me."
Amy: "Okay. We're here. What's up?"
The Doctor: "A picnic. And then a trip. Somewhere different. Somewhe
re brand new."
Amy: "Where?"
The Doctor: "Space. 1969."


Amy: "Someone's been a busy boy then, eh."
The Doctor: "Did you see me?"
Amy: "Of course."
The Doctor: "Stalker."
Amy: "Flirt."
Rory: "Husband."
The Doctor: "And Rory the Roman!"


"I wear a stetson now. Stetson’s are cool." - The Doctor

Craig: "What are you here for? What's happening?"
The Doctor: "Just popped in to say hello."
Craig: "You don't do that. I checked the upstairs when we moved in. It's real. And next door, both sides. They're humans. Is it the fridge? Are there aliens in my fridge?"
The Doctor: "I just want to see you, Craig. Cross my hearts. Been knocking around on my own for a bit. Bit of a farewell tour."


The Doctor: "Oh no. Oh no no no."
Amy: "Doctor, what is wrong?"
The Doctor: "It's not fear. It's faith. Not just religious faith, faith in something. Howie believed in conspiracies, that external forces controlled the world. Joe had dice cufflinks and a chain with a horseshoe—he was a gambler. Gamblers believe in luck. An intangible force that helps them win or lose. Gibbis has rejected any personal autonomy and he's waiting for the next batch of invaders to oppress him and tell him what to do. They all believe there's something guiding them, about to save 
them. That's what it replaces. Every time someone was confronted with their most primal fear they fell back on their most fundamental faith. And all this time I've been telling you to dig deep, find the thing that keeps you brave. I made you expose your faith. Showed them what they needed."
Rory: "But why us? Why are we here?"
The Doctor: "It doesn't want you. That's why it kept showing you a way out. You're not religious or superstitious so there's no faith for you to fall back on. It wants her."
Amy: "Me? Why?"
The Doctor: "Your faith in me. That's what brought us here."
Rory: "But why do they lose their faith before they die and start worshipping... it?"
The Doctor: "It needs to convert their faith into a form it can consume. Faith is an energy—a specific emotional energy the creature needs to live. Which is why at the end of her note, Lucy said—"
Amy: "Praise him."
The Doctor: "Exactly."


Arthur: "Will I be okay?"
Commander Strax: "Of course you will, my boy! You'll be up and around in no time. And perhaps one day you and I shall meet on the field of battle and I will destroy you for the glory of the Sontaran Empire."
Arthur: "Thanks nurse."


River: "Alright, then. Where are we? Have we done Easter Island?"
The Doctor: "Um... yes! I've got Easter Island."
River: "They worshipped you there. Have you seen the statues?"
The Doctor: "Jim the Fish."
River: "Oh! Jim the Fish! How is he?"
The Doctor: "Still building his dam."

"1969. That's an easy one. Funny how some years are easy. Now 1482, full of glitches. Now then! Canton Everett Delaware the Third. That was his name, yeah? How many of those can there be? Well... three, I suppose." - The Doctor

The Doctor: "Rory. Is everybody cross with me for some reason?"
Rory: "I'll find out."

"Okay, groovy! So not just pirates today. We've managed to a ship where there's a demon popping in. Very efficient. I mean if something's going to kill you it's nice that it drops you a note to remind you." - The Doctor

Amy: "Good night, Doctor."
The Doctor: "Good night, Amelia."
Amy: "You only call me Amelia when you're worrying about me."
The Doctor: "I always worry about you. "
Amy: "Mutual."
The Doctor: "Go to bed, Pond!"

“I have a promise to live up to. You'll understand soon enough.” -River

The Doctor: "I don't understand. Who are you?"Idris: "Do you really not know me? Just because they put me in here?"
The Doctor: "They said you were dangerous."
Idris: "Not the cage, stupid. In here. They put me in here. I'm the... Oh, what do you call me? We travel. I go {she makes the TARDIS sound}. "
The Doctor: "The TARDIS?"
Idris: "Time and Relative Dimension in Space. Yes that's it. Names are funny. It's me. I'm the TARDIS."
The Doctor: "No you're not! You're a bitey mad lady. The TARDIS is up-and-downy stuff in a big blue box."
Idris: "Yes, that's me. A type 40 TARDIS. I was already a museum piece when you were young. And the first time you touched my console, you said—"
The Doctor: "I said you were the most beautiful thing I'd ever known."
Idris: "Then you stole me. And I stole you."
The Doctor: "I borrowed you."
Idris: "Borrowing implies the eventual intention to return the thing that was taken. What makes you think I would ever give you back?"

"Amy Pond. Amelia Pond from Leadworth, please listen to me. I know it seems impossible but you know me. In another version of reality you and I were best friends. We travelled together, we had adventures. Amelia Pond, you grew up with a time rift in the wall of your bedroom. You can see what others can't. You can remember things that never happened. And if you try, if you really really try, you'll be able to— {notices he's brandishing a TARDIS model} Oh." - The Doctor

"Mr President, that man walked in here with a big blue box and three of his friends. And that's the man he walked past. One of them is worth listening to. I say we give him five minutes, see if he delivers." - Delaware

Churchill: "This is absurd. Other worlds, carnivorous skulls. Talking heads. I don't know why I'm listening to you."
The Doctor: "Because in another reality you and I are friends. And you sense that. Just as you sense there is something wrong with time."
Churchill: "You mentioned a woman."
The Doctor: "Yes. I'm getting to her."
Churchill: "What's she like? Attractive, I assume."
The Doctor"Hell. In high heels."
Churchill: "Tell me more."

"Craig, very soon I won't be here. My time is running out. I don't mean Exidor. "Silence will fall when the question is asked." I don't even know what the question is. I always knew I'd die still asking. The thing is, Craig, it's tomorrow. Can't put it off anymore. Tomorrow is the day I—." - The Doctor

The Doctor: "And you've got an office on a train. That is so cool. Can I have an office? Never had an office before. Or a train. Or a train-slash-office."
Amy: "God, I've missed you!"
The Doctor: "Okay. Hugging and missing now. Where's the Roman?"
Amy: "You mean Rory? My husband, Rory, yeah? {she grabs a drawing} That's him, isn't it? I have no idea. I can't find him but I love him very much, don't I?"
The Doctor: "Apparently."

"Cursed. It's big with humans. It means bad things are happening but you can't be bothered to find an explanation." -The Doctor

The Doctor: "Been knocking about, bit if a farewell tour. Things to do, people to see. There's always more. I can invent a new color, save the dodo, join the Beatles. {on the phone} Hello, it's me! Get him, tell him we're going out and it's all on me except for the money and the driving! {to Dorium} I have got a time machine, Dorium. It's all still going on. For me it never stops. Liz the First is still waiting in a glade to elope with me. I could help Rose Tyler with her homework. I could go on all 

Rory: "It's a cot."
The Doctor: "No flies on the Roman."

"Oh. Hello. Bad moment. Oh look, this is the Oval Office. I was looking for the... oblong room. I'll just be off then, shall I." - The Doctor

Madame Vastra: "Could the child have begun on the TARDIS, in flight in the Vortex?"
The Doctor: "No! No! Impossible! It's all running about, sexy fish vampires. And blowing up stuff. And Rory wasn't even there at the beginning. Then he was dead. Then he didn't exist. Then he was plastic. Then I had to reboot the whole Universe—long story. So, technically, the first time they were on the TARDIS together in this version of reality was on their w..."
Madame Vastra: "On their what?"
The Doctor: "On their wedding night."

The Doctor: "Oh, you've redecorated! I don't like it."
Craig: "It's a different house. We moved."
The Doctor: "Yes. That's it."

Future Amy: "All those boys chasing me, but it was only ever Rory. Why was that?"
Amy: "You know when sometimes you meet someone so beautiful and then you actually talk to them and five minutes later they're as dull as a brick? Then there's other people, when you meet them you think, "Not bad. They're okay." And then you get to know them and... and their face just sort of becomes them. Like their personality's written all over it. And they just turn into something so beautiful."
Both: "Rory's the most beautiful man I've ever met."
Amy: Please. "Do it for him."
Future Amy: "Ah, you. You're asking me to defy destiny, causality, the nexus of time itself, for a boy."
Amy: "You're Amy. He's Rory. And oh yes, I am."


"Mr President, that man walked in here with a big blue box and three of his friends. And that's the man he walked past. One of them is worth listening to. I say we give him five minutes, see if he delivers." - Delaware

Churchill: "This is absurd. Other worlds, carnivorous skulls. Talking heads. I don't know why I'm listening to you."
The Doctor: "Because in another reality you and I are friends. And you sense that. Just as you sense there is something wrong with time."
Churchill: "You mentioned a woman."
The Doctor: "Yes. I'm getting to her."
Churchill: "What's she like? Attractive, I assume."
The Doctor"Hell. In high heels."
Churchill: "Tell me more."

"Craig, very soon I won't be here. My time is running out. I don't mean Exidor. "Silence will fall when the question is asked." I don't even know what the question is. I always knew I'd die still asking. The thing is, Craig, it's tomorrow. Can't put it off anymore. Tomorrow is the day I—." - The Doctor

The Doctor: "And you've got an office on a train. That is so cool. Can I have an office? Never had an office before. Or a train. Or a train-slash-office."
Amy: "God, I've missed you!"
The Doctor: "Okay. Hugging and missing now. Where's the Roman?"
Amy: "You mean Rory? My husband, Rory, yeah? {she grabs a drawing} That's him, isn't it? I have no idea. I can't find him but I love him very much, don't I?"
The Doctor: "Apparently."

"Cursed. It's big with humans. It means bad things are happening but you can't be bothered to find an explanation." -The Doctor

The Doctor: "Been knocking about, bit if a farewell tour. Things to do, people to see. There's always more. I can invent a new color, save the dodo, join the Beatles. {on the phone} Hello, it's me! Get him, tell him we're going out and it's all on me except for the money and the driving! {to Dorium} I have got a time machine, Dorium. It's all still going on. For me it never stops. Liz the First is still waiting in a glade to elope with me. I could help Rose Tyler with her homework. I could go on all Jack's stag parties in one night."
Maldovar: "Time catches up with us all, Doctor!"
The Doctor: "Well it has never laid a glove on me!"

River: "I'll suffer if I have to kill you."
The Doctor: "More than everything living thing in the universe?!"
River: "Yes."

Hand Bot: "Do not be alarmed. This is a kindness."
Future Amy: "Interface?"
Interface: "I am here, Amy Pond."

Future Amy: "Show me Earth. Show me home. Did I ever tell you about this boy I met there, who pretended to be in a band...."

"Hey. I'm the Doctor. I was here to help. And you are very very welcome." - The Doctor

No comments:

Post a Comment