Sunday, May 1, 2016

An Affair to Remember


“Oh, it’s nobody’s fault but my own! I was looking up… it was the nearest thing to heaven! You were there…”

"This ship is going much too fast.

"I was bored to death. I hadn't seen one attractive woman on this ship since we left. Now, isn't that terrible? I was alarmed. I said to myself, 'Don't beautiful women travel any more?' And then I saw you, and I was saved -- I hope."
"Tell me, have you been getting results with a line like that, or would I be surprised."
"If you'd be surprised, I'd be surprised."

"He's always attracted by the art he isn't practicing, the place he hasn't been, the girl he hasn't met."

"It's not that I'm prudish. It's just that my mother told me never to enter any man's room in months ending in 'R.'"

"I'll just take my ego for a walk."

"The Empire State Building is the closest thing to heaven in this city."

"Winter must be very cold for those who have no memories to keep them warm, and we have already missed the spring."

"What makes life so difficult?"
"People."

"The artist in him would create, the critic would destroy."

No comments:

Post a Comment